Roompact started as (and remains) a family-owned business with a simple idea of helping college students navigate roommate conflict. Since 2013, we have evolved and broadened our scope to help residence life and education professionals with all aspects of their work in helping students. Although we’ve grown tremendously since 2013, we remain committed to our values, a company that does right by its employees, the campuses it serves, and the field of residence life and student housing as a whole. We’re not in this to make a quick buck, or to flip our company and sell it to the highest bidder. We’re in this for the long haul and seek to develop long term collaborative relationships with campus partners that will improve the expense of students and the educators that work with them.
Roompact is Committed To…
- Giving back to and doing right by people, the profession, society, and the planet.
- Designing intuitive, modern, and secure software.
- Initiating proactive outreach, training, and solutions rooted in collaborative relationships.
- Responding to support requests quickly and thoroughly with care.
- Providing fair and transparent pricing with no hidden fees or add-ons.
Meet The Team
The Blogger Team