In this episode of Roompact’s ResEdChat, we chat with Jake about what restorative practices are and how they can be used to better engage with residents. If you have a topic idea or want to engage in the community discussion, use the hashtag #ResEdChat.
- Jake Garner, Assistant Director of Residential Education at Towson University
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
- Jake’s Blog Posts on Restorative Practices
- Defining Restorative
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- The Little Book of Restorative Justice for Colleges and Universities
- The Little Book of Restorative Teaching Tools
ResEdChat is a digital variety hour for residence life and education professionals that includes presentations, panels, and interviews. If you have a topic idea or want to engage in the community discussion, use the hashtag #ResEdChat.